Urgent Knee Clinic
The 'Urgent Knee Clinic' is open every Monday to patients with recent significant knee injuries.
To cater for sports enthusiasts and injured athletes Dr Negus offers weekly early assessment and treatment at the Acute Knee Injury Clinic.
New knee injuries can be painful and concerning. I keep specific appointments specifically for urgent knee injuries so that you can be seen urgently, especially after a weekend sporting injury.
You will receive an early assessment with professional injury management helping you towards an early return to sport.
Patients suitable for this clinic are those who have:
- A recent knee acute injury (sporting or recreational activities)
- Aggravated an existing knee injuries
- Been advised by their GP that immediate attention is required.
- Attended an Emergency Dept and been told further management is required.
Patients requiring an urgent appointment should
- Book online at hotdoc.com.au
- If in doubt, call 02 9055 1766
- Diagnostic imaging is not essential although most patients need an MRI (this can be arranged after a review if indicated)
- Referral from another doctor is not necessary, however if you have a valid referral you will receive a higher rebate from Medicare for the consultation.